Monday, February 2, 2009

Wondering how to help the people I love and trust, I pray. You know who Jesus is. Don't even bring your pretense of atheism to this blog. You know when you call on the name of Jesus you will be saved, and you know if you haven't that you are in rebellion.

Good, now that I've hacked off and hopefully sent packing a bunch of people let me continue.

Praying, talking with God about money, and friends who need it I start hearing several instructions. Firstly I fasted so I could see His outpouring of generosity in their lives. I spent time finding out what they needed so I could agree with them in prayer for Jesus to provide. And I came to a time alone with God when I needed my own finances dealt with. I owe alot of money.

And I asked God for the biggest thing I could think of. 7 million dollars in seven days! Wow, do I have the faith for that? Then He challenged me. He said it was too small a thing for me to ask. And then He told me to ask for seventy million in seven days. I believe He is capable of it. Nothing is impossible to him who believes, and nothing is impossible for Jesus. So sure I can believe God for this seemingly out of reach request.

In the Bible, God asked us to challenge Him. I have tithed faithfully and in grace. In Malichi 3:10-KJV-R "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shallnot be roomenough to receive it. "

I think that opens the door to the impossible in my life.

Why seventy million, Lord, I asked. What would I ever do with that much money?

He said, If I put it in your hands, you will put it in the hands of the people I lead you to. And I saw gifts of one million dollars each going into the families and the single people that the Lord would lead me to. I saw that His hand is outstretched, like reaching, stretching to give and to comfort.

So I have promised the Lord, My God, when He brings into my hands seventy million dollars in seven days I will firstly tithe, and set aside one million for my debts and obligations, then for sixty two families and singles I will give one million dollars to each.

I have promised.

God is able. He is willing. And now He is challenged openly by me in front of all of you to bring it to pass in my life.

So how? Or rather what can I do to be in faith and open doors, and all that jazz? What is the instruction for me? I asked and I waited.

Soon I will post those instructions.

2-2-09

No comments:

Post a Comment